ride share mechanic tAnah merah
Being an Uber, or Ola driver is a great way to make money, but your vehicle’s operating costs might be the difference between making earnings and truly profiting. And there’s a lot to think about: your passengers’ comfort and safety, your own comfort while driving, reliability, and, of course, fuel efficiency and PST Automotive Services are always here to help you in any way your vehicle needs to be repaired. Virtual inspections are held easily so that your vehicle gets back to its working state in no time.
Steps To Ensure a Smooth Inspection:
- Before your appointment, read all of the planning directions and set up the video program
- Make sure you’re in a place of decent coverage so you can hear each other clearly
- Bluetooth should be turned off. If your car has Bluetooth, your phone can bind to it, causing confusion by rerouting your phone’s audio
How to Prepare for the Inspection:
- Secure both of the car’s seat belts
- Have a penny with you at all times (for the tyre tread test)
- Have the vehicle’s key with you
- Switch off the Bluetooth of your phone
We’ll give you tips on how to maintain your vehicle to keep your business going right. Just give us a call at 0732087451 to know more about our services and how we conduct virtual inspections for your vehicle.