Ride Share Mechanic Kingston
If drivers choose to keep working for Uber/or Lyft, they must get their cars tested once a year. There is no way around it; this is a necessity. Your Uber and Lyft apps will not let you take rides until your car passes its annual inspection. Fortunately, there are alternatives to the Uber and Lyft hubs for having inspections, PST Automotive Services is ready to serve you virtually.
Steps To Ensure a Smooth Inspection:
- Before your appointment, read all of the planning directions and set up the video program
- Make sure you’re in a place of decent coverage so you can hear each other clearly
- Bluetooth should be turned off. If your car has Bluetooth, your phone can bind to it, causing confusion by rerouting your phone’s audio
How to Prepare for the Inspection:
- Secure both of the car’s seat belts
- Have a penny with you at all times (for the tyre tread test)
- Have the vehicle’s key with you
- Switch off the Bluetooth of your phone
Before you can even start driving as a ride share driver, you must first go through an approval process that may take a long time. Virtually consulting the mechanic is a perfect choice if you live too far from an Uber or Lyft centre! And for this trust PST Automotive Services where you can get services at a very affordable price. Contact us at 0732087451 and schedule your appointment easily.