Auto Mechanic Tanah Merah
Welcome to PST Automotive Services, happily serving our customers in Tanah Merah servicing vehicles and providing repair and maintenance facilities. Trusted by locals since 1979!
Some of the Duties of an Auto Mechanic:
- Routine servicing is carried out with the aim of ensuring the vehicle’s reliability and durability.
- Examining the computer and electrical equipment of vehicles in order to restore, operate, and update them.
- Inspection of the vehicle’s engine and mechanical/electrical parts to properly detect problems
What Our Auto Mechanic Experts Will Do For You:
- Computerized Diagnostics
- Cooling system and condition test
- Checking the oil filter
- Check the spark plugs – they are an excellent indicator of engine condition, and greasy spark plugs may indicate an oil leak
- Inspect the vehicle for any potential safety hazards
- Checking the leads – they can last up to a decade, but they should be checked after each service
- Testing the lights – if they don’t work, the bulbs will need to be replaced
- Checking windscreen wipers and washers – to ensure clear visibility
- The fuel filter, belts, hoses, cooling system, battery, exhaust, transmission, and tyres are all inspected
Schedule an appointment with our friendly team for the next planned maintenance or repair. We are a full-service shop that can meet both the basic and high-performance specifications. Let us ensure that your vehicle is stable and clean, from batteries to brakes to tune-ups. PST Automotive Services will be happy to help you whenever you need us the most. Contact 0732087451 today.