Auto Mechanic Springwood
An auto mechanic works on small trucks and motorcycles, doing servicing, medical tests, fixes, and inspections. Engines, drive belts, transmissions, and electrical mechanisms such as steering, braking, and accident-avoidance systems are among the things they focus on. Some mechanics are starting to work on cars that use renewable fuels like electricity or ethanol as a result of a growing movement and popularity of alternative energy.
What Experts at PST Automotive Services at Springwood Will Do For You:
- Computerized Diagnostics
- Cooling system and condition test
- Checking the oil filter
- Check the spark plugs – they are an excellent indicator of engine condition, and greasy spark plugs may indicate an oil leak
- Inspect the vehicle for any potential safety hazards
- Checking the leads – they can last up to a decade, but they should be checked after each service
- Testing the lights – if they don’t work, the bulbs will need to be replaced
- Checking windscreen wipers and washers – to ensure clear visibility
- The fuel filter, belts, hoses, cooling system, battery, exhaust, transmission, and tyres are all inspected
Are you looking for a dependable car mechanic in Springwood? Since 1976, PST Automotive Services has been serving as a leading independent mechanical workshop that has provided high-quality automotive treatment. Our mechanics follow best practices when it comes to vehicle servicing and repair. Your vehicle will get the best services from PST Automotive Services. We live in your neighbourhood and are glad to help you anytime you need it.
Contact us today for any further queries at 0732087451